The British Toxicology Society (BTS) are hosting their annual congress in Liverpool, UK in April 2017.
The NC3Rs aresponsoring and co-chairing a session at the congress entitled 'Complex in vitro models (and other non-animal approaches) to drive exposure-based risk assessment'.
Other sessions include:
- Drug metabolism and transporters
- Endocrine disruption in toxicology and pathology
- Advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs): scientific and regulatory challenges
- Toxicology and the human microbiome
- Adverse outcome pathways (AOP) based approaches to Safety Assessment (Joint with the RSC Toxicology group)