This seminar series will feature 17 scientists giving a wide-ranging overview of the broad spectrum of scientific topics in the field of the 3Rs. The course takes place within the framework of the Berlin-Brandenburg research platform BB3R and in cooperation with the Berlin Einstein Center 3R.
The series will be held online in English via Webex from 20 October to 8 December every Thursday from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm (CEST/CET). Participation is free of charge, but registration is required. You can register for the entire lecture series or just for individual dates. Attendance will be recognised by the ATF-Statuten von der Akademie für Tierärztliche Fortbildung (ATF; Academy for Veterinary Continuing Education) with a total of 16 hours (2 hours per date) according to §10 of the ATF statutes.
The following topics will be covered:
- 20 October: Ethics and Law
- 27 October: Education and Training
- 3 November: Reduction and Replacement
- 10 November: Research Quality Assurance and Transferability
- 17 November: Replacement
- 24 November: Reduction and Refinement
- 1 December: Reduction and Replacement
- 8 December: Replacement