…are you searching for an answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
LASA is organising an online one-day workshop focusing on sharing experiences of management systems, organisational checks and practices to ensure good governance for all those working under ASPA (1986).
2020 was the 42nd year celebration of the first BBC radio broadcast of Douglas Adam’s Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which inspired the title of this workshop. Come along to LASA’s workshop to find the answers to everything you might want to know – you may be surprised to discover that the answer may not actually be 42!
- What does good governance look like?
- How does governance relate to good science?
- What does a culture of care look like? How can you benchmark your establishment?– Interactive session
- Do external audits assist with identifying areas for improvement?
- International collaboration – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Review and ideas for updating the Guiding Principles for Named Training and Competency Officers (NTCO), Named Information Officers (NIO) and Home Office Liaison Contacts (HOLC) working under the Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 – Group discussion work
The majority of webinars will be recorded to watch on demand via secure password protected login for up to one month after the event for those delegates unable to join the live on the day. Please note the interactive group case discussion work “Review of Guiding Principles for NTCOs, NIOs and HOLCs working under ASPA (1986)” will not be able to watch on demand, so register early to secure your place.