CRACK IT and Research Funding team
- Suzanne McArdle manages the CRACK IT and Research Funding operations team.
- Hazel McLaughlin is responsible for the operational aspects of the early career and research funding schemes and Monica Diaz Romero is responsible for the operational aspects of the CRACK IT programme. Mo Shabier provides administrative support for the CRACK IT and research funding teams.
- Funding inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRACK IT inbox: CRACKITenquiries@nc3rs.org.uk
- Emma Stokes manages the communications team, and leads on our online engagement, branding and the design of our resources and publications.
- Kasia Makowska is responsible for working with the media, promoting and communicating the work of the NC3Rs.
- Paula Cogan is responsible for social media, website management and audience engagement.
- General media inbox: email@example.com
- Website enquiries inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joanne James and Maureen Fitzgerald provide operational support for our workshops, symposia and working groups.
- Event enquiries inbox: email@example.com