The NAMs Network is a community of researchers, developers and industry and regulatory end-users working together to accelerate the use of new approach methodologies.
- Engage with a community of NAMs experts.
- Join multi-disciplinary conversations about new approaches.
- Feedback opportunities for development and support that will accelerate the use of NAMs.
- Attend events to learn about new developments in NAMs.
- Receive informal updates from our members via the NAMs 3Rs digest, curated by the NC3Rs.
Attend the NAMs Network launch event
Join us a the launch event, 30 April 2024, to become a member of the Network and learn about opportunities to support the development and adoption of NAMs.
Please read our network membership policy for more information about the NAMs Network remit. If you are unable to attend the launch event, you can join the network below to receive regular updates through our NAMs 3Rs digest.
Sign up to receive our quarterly NAMs 3Rs digest, informal updates, curated by the NC3Rs.
Updates you can expect include:
- Updates about newly available resources.
- Collaboration opportunities.
To stay up to date with wider 3Rs news, funding opportunities and events, sign up to our monthly newsletter. The latest news from our toxicology and regulatory sciences programme is also shared via Tox News released quarterly.