Our scientific staff are divided into two workstreams, Science and Technology and Policy and Outreach. These groups encompass several more specialised teams, and additional teams work across the office to support our programmes.
You can navigate to find the team you are looking for by using the structure outlined below. Further details of these teams and individual team members, as well as contact details, can be found on each staff members page.
- Innovation/CRACK IT
- Research Funding
- Toxicology and Regulatory Sciences
- Animal Welfare
- Experimental Design
- Academic Engagement and Partnerships
- Regional Programme Managers
- Strategic Planning
- Operations and Finance
Visit our vacancies page to see if we are currently recruiting.
Innovation / CRACK IT
Head of Research Funding
Programme Manager – Research Funding
Programme Manager – Early Career Awards
Programme Manager – Portfolio Evaluation and Impacts
Science Manager – Research Funding
Research Funding Officer
Toxicology and Regulatory Sciences
Regional Programme Managers
Academic Engagement and Partnerships
Operations and Finance
Finance Support Officer
Events and Administration
For general queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your query will be forwarded to the appropriate team.
CRACK IT and Research Funding
- Suzanne McArdle manages the CRACK IT and Research Funding operations team.
- Anita Breslin is responsible for the operational aspects of the early career and research funding schemes.
- Adam Wonnacott is responsible for the operational aspects of CRACK IT.
- Vanessa Chauhan supports the NC3Rs' core activities including the management of finances.
- Funding inbox: email@example.com
- CRACK IT inbox: CRACKITenquiries@nc3rs.org.uk
- Emma Stokes manages the communications team.
- General media inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website enquiries inbox: email@example.com
- Joanne James and Maureen Fitzgerald provide operational support for our workshops, symposia and working groups.
- Event enquiries inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kayleigh Purdon provides administrative support for the team.