Increasing confidence in NAMs for regulatory decision-making
In collaboration with the British Toxicology Society and the Health and Safety Executive’s Chemicals Regulation Division, the NC3Rs hosted a two-day virtual workshop in February 2022.
The workshop aimed to raise awareness of currently available NAMs and explore how regulatory application and acceptance of these tools can be accelerated by overcoming the most significant barriers to their implementation.
The workshop was split into five sessions:
- A vision for NAMs in safety testing
- OECD test method developments – current status of NAMs and lessons learnt
- Recent research developments in NAMs – Part I
- Recent research developments in NAMs – Part II
- NAMs and regulatory needs