Dr Vicky Robinson
Vicky is responsible for all aspects of the NC3Rs strategy, operations, and delivery of objectives. This includes scientific leadership, management of resources, finances and staff, and interactions with the NC3Rs stakeholders. She is a member of the NC3Rs Board and works with the Board and staff to ensure that the NC3Rs is at the forefront of 3Rs science and technology.
Vicky was awarded a CBE for services to science and animal welfare in the 2015 New Year’s Honours.
PA: Kayleigh Purdon
- (2016) Experimental design in the limelight
- (2016) The 3Rs on World Asthma Day
- (2016) Announcing our new infrastructure grants
- (2016) Launch of new NC3Rs-ABPI collaboration: Review of the use of the second species in regulatory studies
- (2016) Celebrating 12 years of working in toxicology and regulatory sciences
- (2017) The 3Rs potential of human tissue – a funding highlight notice for 2017
- (2017) Announcing the NC3Rs year of laboratory rodent welfare