Effective and engaging 3Rs communication
Delivered by Dr Genevieve Barr (NC3Rs Communications Science Manager), this webinar aims to support scientists to communicate their research to replace, reduce or refine the use of animals. It is aimed towards early career researchers but the content is helpful for anyone communicating 3Rs research.
- Addressing animal use.
- The importance of good communication for scientists.
- Identifying key messages.
- Science writing tips.
- Adapting to different audiences.
- Public engagement.
For more support to communicate your 3Rs research:
- Blog post: Effective and engaging communication for 3Rs research.
- Guidance: Writing about the 3Rs in your grant application.
All scientists working to advance the 3Rs can apply for a £2,000 grant to support activities and events that engage the public with 3Rs advances and innovation in 2024. If you are interested in sharing your research to new audiences, then consider applying for the NC3Rs public engagement awards.